vrijdag 24 augustus 2007

Developing a true holonic model

 I am developing a true holonic model (first of its kind, I believe) of the manifest cosmos, especially as seen on our planet Earth. It entails a reinterpretation of Arthur Young's Theory of Process (TOP). As I do this in my free time, progress may be slow. Yet, it already looks very promising. You can have a look at the priliminary
model:
http://m_euser.tripod.com/MartinEuser-holonicmodel.jpg

There's a lot to be elucidated about the model, like the
overlay/interfacing/interweaving of micro-development within the macrosystem,
and a whole host of other things, not in the least the emergence of loops (reflexivity), but I have to do some research on more examples first to make it a little clearer and conclusive for you and myself.
If you have constructive comments to make, please do so.